The MN Blogger Conference will take place Saturday, October 12, 2013.
We will be releasing tickets in waves this year to give more people an opportunity to attend. To snag a ticket, go to the event page on EventBrite and be ready to secure your ticket on the following dates/times:
- The first batch of tickets will be available at 9 a.m. on Thursday, September 12.
- Additional batches of tickets will be released:
- Noon, Monday, September 16
- 7 p.m., Wednesday, September 18
- A waitlist will be available after all three batches of tickets are released.
Tickets are once again FREE and we are thankful to our sponsors.
- There are a limited number of tickets for this event, so please only register if you are sure you can attend.
- Speakers, the planning team and sponsors do not need to register, as we will be holding tickets for you separately.
- If you cannot attend, you must release your ticket back to us and we will then give your spot to a person on a waiting list. In other words, you can’t give your ticket to a friend.
- An e-mail with information on parking, meals and other need-to-know info will be sent to attendees the week before the event.
- Attendee names and e-mail addresses will be made available to select sponsors.
If you have any questions please Email Us.